The Grist Mill Got Pages!

Friday, October 15, 2010

You can see these pages as tabs at the top of the blog. This feature to publish “static information on stand-alone pages” was unveiled by Blogger in February. Earlier, I thought I didn’t need these pages, but finally decided to add them so that The Grist Mill looks cool and professional like other blogs.

Home: This is the main blog page.
About Me!!




Contact:  Now, I did not create this page to look cool, but only to give respite to the poor kabootar.




Borrowed Verses: My favorite poems


Writing advice: Useful tips from the masters on the craft of writing.

Super-Duper Archives:  This page provides links to all the posts published on The Grist Mill along with related pictures, summaries, posting dates, and number of comments.

New*

A Personal Appeal From The Grist Mill Founder




Thanks for your visit and also for bringing your own grain!

5 comments:

  1. Having pages is always a good idea :-) I didn't do it until a friend suggested it to me early this year :-)
    More power to your pen... aka.. keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and a good idea.May be, you have set a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where art thou? No post for a looong time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ajay, I will talk to you only after finishing my next post....

    ReplyDelete