My Calling: To Be A Fisher of Students

Saturday, February 25, 2012

After watching Richard John "Rick" Santorum, one of the GOP presidential candidates, on news channels, I finally comprehended God’s purpose for sending me to this country. I am here to help Santorum in his holy fight. And together we will remove the plague of cultural liberalism and secularism from the schools and universities

I totally agree with all his views. The following three are especially close to my heart:

1. Contraceptives are harmful to women and to the society in general, which means that women should keep on having babies all through their reproductive years. Several women’s groups have been floored by his kind utterances. Being a woman, my own frigid heart has turned into slush by such warm consideration.

2. Homosexual acts and same-sex marriages are immoral. For this respected Santorum Ji has been receiving rich compliments from Dan Savage and friends.

3. Intelligent design is a legitimate scientific theory that should be taught in science classes. The theory of evolution is over hyped. Now, I am the perfect candidate who can help with this undertaking. I am a big proponent of intelligent design. This is why God must have thought that I was needed in this country.

If Santorum wins, and there is no doubt about it, I am sure the evolution vs. intelligent design controversy will come to an end. These days, I have been busy writing textbooks on intelligent design or creationism to be taught in science classes. They encompass all wonderful things such as, the mountains, the rivers, flowers, and all living beings, forever foraging for food and other basic necessities by killing and torturing each other.

Rick Santorum Fishing
(Modified picture source: us.fotolia.com)
I have climbed into Santorum’s boat to go into the deep water and lower my nets to catch young minds. I am called to be a fisher of students.

Please pray to Jesus or whichever God you believe in that Rick Santorum becomes president of the United States. I assure you that on top of all the above things, he would even bomb the rogue countries to make the world a safe place.

Here is my prayer, which is only meant for God. All other mortals are requested to skip it.

Oh God, please shut down spreadingsantorum.com. If you are so dumb and ineffective that you can't even save the honor of a true believer, why should I believe that you will save his soul? Amen.

Related Link: Fishers of Men by Rick Santorum

20 comments:

  1. 1. Sorry, I disagree with your POV. It only means lesser sex. Can't believe Santorum is *a guy*.

    2. I tried to come up with a better definition for Santorum. I failed.
    [And, when I reached the end of the post, I realized that it's a noun liked by 87k people!]

    3. Me no intelligent to comment.

    PS - Still LMAO at the definition! Truly, a winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 87k people...that's something! Do you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution?

      Delete
    2. That all of us have descended from a common ancestor?! No.

      I don't like that thought.

      Delete
    3. ha ha ....ok! I respect your belief :-)

      Delete
  2. World is an idle place, I hope after winning elections Santorum Ji would thrive to make it an ideal world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Grist Mill grinds fast, and it grinds exceedingly fine. God, better be ready to save the soul of Prick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But this is a small tribute compared to what is out there on the internet and other media....

      Delete
  4. I read your PRAYER :D :D
    hehe.... nice work..
    regarding points, i don't wanna argue, gotta respect your views :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) what about non separation of church and state? That's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha...that is indeed fundamental....as all other points have derived from it.

      Delete
  6. 1. My friends have always told me that I am not realizing my true 'potential'. Now I know what they truly meant. A single child is all I have created till date. Should have done more. It would also save me from harmful effects of contraceptives for sure.. Thanks a lot!! I feel more educated today :)

    2. Obviously! Since the only purpose of sex is to have babies, and homosexuals, for obvious reasons, can't do that - it is immoral and unnatural for sure!

    3. I am the one who believes that earth is the center of this universe, just like my view and opinions are to the running of our culture! The rest of the point - well.. i couldn't understand much.. Please elaborate more on what is 'intelligent' and what is 'design'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said, Puja. According to Intelligent Design the world was created by the Christian God in 6 days. It does not support the theory of evolution despite all the evidences.

      Delete
  7. Rick" Santorum deserves to be sent to a sanatorium or better still MNS can adopt him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MNS can teach the likes of him a few more tricks :-)

      Delete
  8. Happy to have visited your blog. I am sure i will keep coming back now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read somewhere that if God created the world in seven days - and God also created the Sun and the Moon, then God must have created the Sun and the Moon first so that the Earth could have Day and Night.

    ReplyDelete